Parents and Carers: In the first instance, we would always ask parents and carers to make their first contact with their child’s class teacher. Secretarial staff at the reception desk will gladly assist you with booking an appointment for the relevant teacher.
- Principal: Mrs Lorraine Tonks
- General Enquiries: School Office – Mrs D. Stewart – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair of Governors: Phil Cooper – email@example.com
- SENDCo: Carrie Smith & Caroline Hallows – firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
If, as a parent or carer of a child at this school, you would like to request a paper copy of any information that is contained on the school’s website please contact school directly, specifying the documentation that you require and we will gladly provide this for you.
Where to Find Us
- Chetwynd Road, Toton, Nottingham, NG9 6FW.
- Tel: 0115 9177 353
Out of term-time hours
(08.30-16:30) and holiday contact details:
Should you need to speak with someone urgently and school is not open, please contact:
- Principal: Mrs Lorraine Tonks Tel: 07947 845163
- Senior Vice-Principal: Mrs Tracey West Tel: 07976 819854
- Vice-Principal: Miss Katherine Bulleid Tel: 07706 848970
Making a Complaint
Under the Trust complaints policy, complaints should be received ‘as close as possible to the point of origin.’ This means that a complaint should be received by someone who understands your concern and is in a position to help resolve it.
In the first case, this might be an informal conversation with your child’s class teacher or another member of the school staff.
Formal complaints should be submitted to the Principal or Head of School, and should be in writing where possible. The contact form below can be used for this.
For the Trust complaints policy, please see here.